MAILBOX POSTS AND NAME PLATES
> Posts are alike for a uniform appearance and per the neighborhood covenants.
> Posts may be made or purchased through another source but must be the same
as the existing style and color.
> Nameplates are provided as a gift to a new homeowner.
> Upkeep is the owner’s responsibility. (Painting, repairs, replacement etc.)
> Paint information:
- Custom color may be purchased at Gainesville Paint.
- Filed in the store's computer under: Mike Wallace - Mailbox Post
- CLHA has purchased a gallon as a courtesy for homeowners.
- Call Mary Lecture, (770) 361-3091, if you would like some for your post.
> When replacing posts please have your handyman follow these guidelines:
- Use the post at 2434 Basin Dr. as a model to replicate placement, size and
depth of the caps and grooves depicted in drawing (below).
- Accurate measurements and using this model post for reference will avoid slight differences in style which have been appearing over time.
- Template must be used for the name and numbers for uniformity.
> Nameplates are provided as a gift to new homeowners. Let us know if you would like one.
Handymen for post work:
Mike Wallace 770-540-8351
Humphrey Fraser 770-480-0913